Doctorate in Engineering Sciences: Chemical Engineering Universidad de Sonora
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
Name of the program: Doctorate in Engineering Sciences: Chemical Engineering
DGP key: 501602
Normal period to graduate: 8 semesters
Degree conferring: Doctor of Science
Campus where it is offered: Hermosillo
To train personnel of the highest academic and professional level in chemical engineering and their related fields, capable of carrying out research to generate new knowledge or technological developments that contribute to the solution of problems of national interest.
- Establish an adequate academic and infrastructure framework for engineering education.
- Generate research projects for the development of basic knowledge and its applications.
- Generate projects of innovative application of knowledge and technological development.
- Actively participate in the dissemination of scientific and technological knowledge of chemical engineering.
- Promote the link with the regional and national industry.
- Promote quality professional practice in engineering and related fields.
Dr. Abraham Rogelio Mártin García
Rosales y Blvd. Luis Encinas s / n, Col. Centro, CP 83000, Edificio 5C