Executive Doctorate of Business Administration
Blended, Distance Learning
Earliest start date
The world in general and the corporate world are evolving very quickly. In this challenging environment where nothing is permanent, applied and fundamental research help managers and leaders to organize strategic thinking with different perspectives. The objective is to identify emerging trends or directions and to find solutions to complex business problems.
The TBS Education Executive DBA program is a 4-year professional doctorate program equivalent to a Ph.D. which provides research-based training and requires an original research contribution to a managerial and theoretical specific problem statement. It covers professional standards of practice and high-level business skills and techniques. It is an international program with participants coming from all over the world. Besides being flexible and challenging, the program offers a modern, innovative and pedagogical organization.
- All sessions are hybrid or online: members can join physically on one TBS Education campus or participate remotely.
- During each session, a research workshop is organized to benefit from the comments and ideas of peers.
- A robust method to progress during the 4 years of the research path has been published by the TBS Education pedagogical team.
Reasons to choose TBS Education Executive DBA
TBS Education is among only 90 universities in the world to be accredited by the 3 leading bodies regulating management training: EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA. Our reputation for quality training is also backed up by our rankings.
Flexible and innovative pedagogical organization
TBS Education Executive DBA program offers a hybrid seminar format that enables full immersion in the course. The structure of the program is divided in such a way that, during the first year, students attend 3 hybrid or online seminars, while throughout the second and third years, they must attend 5 seminars, one every 4 months.
Each seminar consists of two modules and a complete research workshop, in which each student works on its progression and on the progression of other classmates. This part of the program provides a global perspective to each participant in the research works that are taking place.
- 192 hours of face-to-face and online courses
- 64 hours of research workshops
- 32 hours of conferences
- Thesis dissertation
Part-Time program (1 week every 4 months)
Year 1: hybrid or online distance learning (3 weeks-seminars)
Research project proposal presented to the scientific committee at the end of Year 1
Year 2 & 3: 5 week-seminars (1 every 4 months): online or hybrid in Paris and/or across TBS Education's other campuses and online distance learning.
Each seminar contains 2 lectures, 1 research workshop, and 1 conference.
Year 4: dedicated to the thesis dissertation & preparation of the oral presentation
These examples topics
- Organization of the capacity to change.
- The lean performance relationship
- How to measure corporate reputation
- Intra-company production transfer
- Patterns in the aerospace Industry: determinants and consequences
- Obstacles and opportunities of complex business development in the western world
- Development of business groups in a hostile environment
- The perceived brand quality received by employees and loyalty
- Problems of credit rationing for SMEs
Program Tuition Fee
The DBA is a program oriented toward a company’s needs. The research methodology is aimed at improving the decision-making process for business management. This ‘structuring of thoughts’ by the means of scientific research is essential for solving complex management problems as it allows executives to offer more innovative and grounded solutions.
- High-level executives
- Management consultants
- Academic professor