Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering North Dakota State University - Graduate School
The graduate-level (M.S. and Ph.D.) programs in Biomedical Engineering (BME) are offered jointly by NDSU’s College of Engineering, UND’s School of Medicine and Health Sciences, and UND’s College of Engineering and Mines.
Why earn a doctoral degree in biomedical engineering?
Medical innovations are at the forefront of increased life expectancy, reductions in cancer deaths, and overall healthcare progress. From advanced optical scanners that eliminate the need for biopsies to needle-free diabetes care to advanced prosthetics, biomedical engineers help save and improve lives on a mass scale.
Biomedical Engineering Courses You Could Take
- Digital Image Processing
- Biomedical Instrumentation
- Intelligent Decision Systems
- Special Laboratory Problems
- Digital Signal Processing
Scholarships and Funding
- GRE general test is required if the applicant did not earn a prerequisite degree is not accredited by ABET