Doctor in Business administration
Keiser University Flagship Campus
Florida City, USA
24 - 42 months
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
In your company and industry, you take every opportunity to help develop a better and brighter future for yourself and those around you. Now you’re thinking about sharing those hard-earned skills in a higher education setting. If you feel like you hit a career ceiling with only an MBA, academia has a next-step solution to help you pursue advancement in the business community and university-level education.
The Doctor of Business Education (DBA) degree program from Keiser University is steeped in both theory and applied research to offer the tools you need to make a meaningful impact on the field of business administration as well as for your future students.
DBA Degree Overview
Keiser’s Doctor of Business Administration Degree allows experienced business professionals and future academics to dive into the deeper waters of the field of business administration. Doctoral students will explore theory and applied research methods in local and global environments to gain the skills needed to dynamically improve the organizations and communities they serve. This terminal degree program promotes advanced decision-making and leadership skills, lifelong learning, ethical and informed decision-making, effective communication, sustainability, and the use of information technologies in the global business management environment. Doctoral students will specialize in Marketing, Management, or Global Business.
The Doctor of Business Administration Degree is designed to provide experienced business professionals and future members of academia with the skills to apply business theories, methods, and research to improve the organizations and communities they serve. The program emphasizes the development of new knowledge through both theory and applied research. The Doctor of Business Administration degree program promotes advanced decision-making and leadership skills, along with enhancing ethical decision-making skills.
Student First Philosophy
Featuring a “Student First” mentality, Keiser University is committed to providing the education students need to excel in their careers and their lives—whether that is in this business administration doctoral program or one of dozens of other graduate degrees. Our commitment to putting students first leads us to offer several learning options, including both on-campus and online delivery formats.
Through our Florida DBA program, we help doctoral students prepare to achieve career goals with advanced decision-making and leadership skills, lifelong learning, ethical and informed decision-making, effective communication, sustainability, and the use of information systems and technologies in the international business environment.
Begin with the End in Mind
Advance your business administrative expertise and pursue education-oriented careers with this DBA Florida-based program. Keiser’s Doctor of Business Administration is a research-based program designed to help equip doctoral students with research skills to contribute to the field of business administration academics.
What Can You Expect to Learn
Keiser University’s Doctor of Business Administration degree program gives students the tools to contribute to the business profession and the business educational profession through independent learning, scholarship, and research. Upon completion of the program, doctoral students will be able to:
- Apply effective management theories and literature as it applies to practice
- Synthesize strategic management theories and literature as it applies to practice
- Formulate and evaluate ethical business decisions
- Maximize the opportunities and challenges in the global business environment
- Contribute to the body of knowledge as part of the research community for application in the global business environment
- Pursue careers as university researchers and teachers or for senior positions in business or government
- Communicate clearly in writing through organizing, thinking critically, and sharing ideas and information in documents, presentations, and publications
Apply and evaluate effective business theories to improve the organization through the use of literature as it applies to practice.
- Formulate and evaluate ethical business decisions using theory and literature
- Contribute to the body of knowledge as part of the research community by applying appropriate business theories and research methods
- Demonstrate professional communication skills in writing through organizing, thinking critically, and communicating ideas and information in documents, presentations, and publications
- Contribute to the body of knowledge as part of the research community by demonstrating advanced knowledge and skills based on the student’s concentration
Career Pathways in Business
Upon graduation from our Florida Doctor of Business Administration program, you will have earned a Doctor of Business Administration as well as gained the abilities you need to:
- Apply effective management strategies in principle and practice
- Evaluate ethical business decisions
- Communicate clearly in documents, presentations, and publications
- And more!
Through Keiser’s DBA degree program, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of business administration, management, and leadership as well as the skills and credential needed to pursue career opportunities for:
- Business leadership
- University or corporate business leadership
- Business consultation
- Business operations
- Strategic business planning
- HR management
- Professor and university faculty
- And more!