Doctorate in Law and Social Sciences ISPED
The ISPED maintained by AELA – Associação Educacional Latino Americana and the Universidad Nacional de Córdoba offer professionals in the field of Law a totally exclusive and differentiated course for those seeking training in a Doctorate. It is the Stricto Sensu Doctoral Program in Law and Social Sciences, dynamic, complete and recognized worldwide.
The Institutions provide Doctoral students with the possibility of studying in classes exclusively for Brazilians, in a flexible way for those who have little time available to expand their knowledge.
The Bachelor of Law will have face-to-face classes in Argentina, each module lasting two weeks, for a total of four. This facilitates its realization and provides a differentiated performance.
- Establish an identity aimed at strengthening and scientific and professional development in the area of Law and Social Sciences.
- Achieve high levels of quality in the training of researchers, professors and legal professionals, allowing the Doctoral Student to fully participate in the production and transmission of knowledge, through a level of professional and academic excellence that can meet the needs of society.
- Promote reflection on the current epistemological frameworks in which the law develops.
- Enable the expansion of knowledge and culture to Brazilian researchers working in any area of law.
- Spanish course held by ISPED EAD with 45 hours/classes for better preparation and adaptation to the country and the course.
- In-person tutorials in all modules for developing the thesis.
- Opportunity for professional and international development in reduced classes for better use.
- Exclusive classes for Brazilians who have little time to start a Doctorate course in their country.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and modern classrooms available to PhD students.
- “Stricto Sensu” certification (Doctorate) by a foreign institution with the largest existence in Argentina.
- Qualified teaching staff with specialized Doctors throughout America and Europe.
- Differentiated and accessible values.
- Accompaniment of a specialized team in Brazil and Argentina, from your initial trip to the delivery and defense of your thesis.
- Program with 360 class hours requiring rigorous training that helps you in scientific research, training high-level teachers and researchers.
- Preparatory Spanish course for the CELU Exam with interaction and simulations through the ISPED EAD platform.
- Online platform on the University website with exclusive access through login and password.
- Student area on the ISPED website enabling academic and administrative monitoring.