Doctorate in Business Administration
Berlin School Of Business & Innovation
EUR 15,000 / per year *
Earliest start date
* International and EU students
Why enrol on this programme:
The Doctorate in Business Administration has been designed in order to provide the necessary knowledge and expertise to managers and leaders of the business and industrial sector. Students can save 30% on tuition fees! Terms and conditions apply*.
The doctorate combines taught modules in advanced management theory and practice along with training in the necessary methodologies and techniques to carry out doctoral research in business and management.
The main aim of our Doctorate of Business Administration is to assist career professionals who wish to enhance, contribute and transform how they work. Attending this prestigious course will give your academic and professional aspirations a huge boost.
In addition, BSBI’s blended study mode means that you will have the flexibility to fit the course around your schedule, including work and family responsibilities.
*Terms and Conditions:
- To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
- Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
- This offer is effective from 01 January 2023 to 30 June 2023.
- Minimum Age: 23
- Academic Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution in a business-related discipline; a master’s degree or a Level 7 postgraduate qualification, or an MBA from a recognised Institution.
- Applicants with degrees in other disciplines and applicants with no bachelor’s or master’s degree, but with other academic qualifications and significant professional experience at the executive level are also welcome to apply. Their acceptance might be subject to successfully sitting for an entrance test and an interview.
- Research proposal: applicants will also have to submit a detailed research proposal which will include: research topic rationale, aims and objectives, primary and secondary research questions, methodology, research structure and design, and initial literature review.
- English Language Requirements:
- IELTS 6.0 (no less than 5.5 in any component), equivalent Password Test, PTE Academic (both in the test centre and online accepted) 50 + score, TOEFL IBT or equivalent (e.g. Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC), Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), Trinity's Integrated Skills in English (ISE): ISE I (B1) for BAF with *Pass in each component; ISE II (B2) for all Master and BA courses with *Pass in each component; ISE III (C1) for DBA with *Pass in each component.
- English proficiency requirements can be waived for:
- Native English speakers, applicants who completed their education in English (such as a high school diploma or IB).
- Applicants who completed their undergraduate degree in English in an English-speaking country.
- Medium of Instruction letter for a qualification awarded within the last 5 years.
- West African Senior School Certificate (WAEC) as proof of English for applicants from West Africa, namely Nigeria, Ghana, Liberia, Gambia and Sierra Leone (with conditions*).
- WAEC English Language component must be at level C6 or above.
*According to the Università Telematica Internazionale UNINETTUNO admission criteria.
- 4 years (possibility for direct entry in year 3)